Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I talk to/date a transsexual

I can openly admit it. Some others can do the same.No, I know the different between love and lust, it's more than the physical. I'm talking about the mind. And I am so surprised that out of so many people, I get some hate mail everyday from people that don't even know her at all. I understand that some people just hate for no reason but to call her names without even knowing her name ,her background, or what she's really like I'm not going to l;ie some things that was said really hurt me to my heart and I had to defend her then and I will continue to. I won't feed into it because I've gotten to know her and I know her and that's why I've given her the nickname 'Angel', I can't find the words to really tell you all how wonderful and great she is and I also want to thank all of you wellwishers that have outweighted the haters like 20-5, I appreciate all of the kind words. To those that keep hating, all you are really doing is making me laughing and making m e want to be even closer to her. She's class, more than cute, and easy for me to open up to. Try to use that energy to get your own man, I'm not leaving her for you. I'm good. So stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment